The Center for Freedom and Prosperity (CF&P) is a non-profit organization created to advance market liberalization. The top project of CF&P is the Coalition for Tax Competition, which is fighting to preserve jurisdictional tax competition, fiscal sovereignty, and financial privacy from erosion by international bureaucrats.
The Center for Freedom and Prosperity Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3), tax-exempt educational organization affiliated with the CF&P. The immediate priority of the Foundation is to publish studies and conduct seminars analyzing the benefits of jurisdictional tax competition, financial privacy and fiscal sovereignty. In addition, the Foundation produces analysis and reports on economic issues, briefs lawmakers and the media on the benefits of limited government, and educates voters on the need for competitive markets. Donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
The Center for Freedom and Prosperity Foundation and the Center for Freedom and Prosperity seek to promote economic prosperity by advocating competitive markets and limited government. The Center for Freedom and Prosperity Foundation and Center for Freedom and Prosperity strive to:
- Lower the tax burden and create a more simple and fair tax code;
- Promote economic competition and the entrepreneurial spirit;
- Improve the retirement security of seniors by promoting a fiscally stable system of personal savings accounts;
- Reduce the size of government and return it to the Constitutional limits put forth by the Founding Fathers;
- Protect financial and personal privacy;
- Protect the right to private property; Protect the right to free association;
- Encourage free and open trade;
- Advocate global free market principles; and,
- Defend national sovereignty
The Center for Freedom and Prosperity Foundation and the Center for Freedom and Prosperity accomplishes these goals by educating the American people and its elected representatives.
The Center for Freedom and Prosperity Foundation sponsors and conducts discussion groups, panels, lectures and symposiums on key policy issues for the public, government leaders and other interested parties. The CF&P Foundation also sponsors and distributes timely research.