My all-time favorite example of serious gun-control satire features some of the world’s worst people.
But that’s just the tip of a big iceberg of amusing material on the topic. Today, let’s add to the collection.
For what it’s worth, I’m not overly worried about America succumbing to a fascist dictatorship.
My paranoid concern – as expressed on this NRA TV interview – is that we’ll eventually have a societal breakdown because of a Greek-style fiscal crisis.
Regardless, I certainly agree that it’s very unwise to let politicians – whether they’re evil or merely feckless – to be the only ones owning guns.
Next we have a video that brings back pleasant memories of Obama’s failed efforts to exploit gun shootings.
You can find a collection of Hitler-parody videos here, but since today’s topic gun-control humor, here are some related satirical videos.
- A revealing look at how leftists think about gun control.
- A heartwarming adoption story.
- An amusing cartoon conversation between an anti-gun ideologue and a supporter of the Constitution.
- Joe Biden’s self-defense advice.
- Debunking leftist comics on the “Black NRA.”
- Gun control from the burglar’s perspective.
- The impact of gun-free zones.
For what it’s worth, I strongly suspect that gun-buyback programs do nothing to take weapons out of the hands of bad people.